Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big Mama

It has certainly been an adventure these last 36 weeks.  I titled this blog "Big Mama" because of the last 2 pictures in this blog.  Pregnancy is filled with lots of ups and downs, emotions, and strange things that happen to your body.  I won't go into detail :) but I am thankful for this journey that God has given.  I am counting down the days when we get to meet this little miracle.  

This is me around 10 weeks.








This is on my birthday around 20 weeks.







Here I am sometime around 34 weeks. (yes, I am smiling for the picture but I feel like a blimp who has trouble getting up off the couch)













And here's "Big Mama" at 36 weeks.  And let's just say, 
I'm ready to get this show on the road :)








Please keep praying for us in the next few weeks as we wait for little Miss Wright!



4 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh Beth you look adorable! I know you feel like Big Mama but you look great! I'm praying for ya and can't wait to hear the little one has arrived! Keep me posted!

Laura said...

ooooh gooodness! you look beautiful bethany! my thoughts, prayers and total excitement are with you!!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Being pregnant rocks (I think you release a hormone after you are pregnant that makes you forget what it was like to be pregnant)! And you look great! I can't wait till little bernice is born... thats what I have named her. Have a Merry Christmas

Laura said...

Haha, Milli, you named Bethany's babe Bernice? Lovely!