Saturday, October 18, 2008

29th Birthday

Well, it's official, I'm 29!  I don't feel any different so far.  I just caught up to Eric for a few months.  

My birthday was fun.  My parents came to visit for a couple days.  We went shopping and out to dinner at Olive Garden.  Yummo!  Probably one of the most surprising things that happened on my birthday was during soccer practice.  I was siting at home during practice and someone knocked on the door.  I went to the door and the soccer team was standing there and gave me flowers and a card and sang "Happy Birthday" to me!  How sweet was that?!  What a bunch of nice guys.  Well, here are the only 3 pics I took that day.


If you can't see it in the picture, there were 2 signs sticking out of the flowers.  One said "Thank You" and the other said "It's A Girl." He he!  The card with the flowers said "Thanks Mom" with a hand written "Team" in between "Thanks" and "Mom."  How cute!

2 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Yay!Happy birthday B-dawg. Man, that would be awesome having the whole team come and wish you happy birthday... I wonder who was behind that? Hope you are doing well.

Hannah said...

What a fun birthday weekend!!! We went to Olive Garden as an office on Friday...we are always thinking on the same page :-) happy birthday...late!