Tuesday, July 1, 2008

6th Anniversary


Monday night we went out for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Can't believe it has been 6 years! 6 wonderful years of course. We decided to go to a Japanese steakhouse called Gojo Japanese Steakhouse. It was a really cool atmosphere and of course the food was great (with the exception of Eric having to sit where all the smoke from the grill was blowing :)

It was fun to talk about all of the fun adventures we have had so far in our marriage: our honeymoon in Cancun, living in Calvary housing (always an adventure), family vacations, approximately a million college and professional soccer games, holidays, missions trip to Slovakia, vacation in Germany, fishing, road trips, lots and lots of laughing, and I'm sure a ton of other things.

I have to say, I honestly love my hubby more and more each passing year. And I can't wait to celebrate our next 70 anniversaries!

No comments: