Saturday, March 21, 2009

Biggest Slacker


I am the biggest blog slacker! Okay, maybe not the biggest, but pretty darn big. My last post was in December when Layla was born. I guess you could say I have been busy.

Well, I just wanted to catch you up on my little Layla. She is precious. I can't believe how much love I have for her. It truly is a unique love! We had some pretty tough times at the beginning but Layla is a trooper and put up with her Mom figuring out all this mothering stuff. She has been to countless basketball games in her short lifetime. She seems to enjoy watching all the people or just sleeping right through it. She loves to play in her bouncy seat, which also happens to be her favorite place for pooping. Whatever works for ya! She also likes to play on her play gym and stare at herself in the mirror and laugh. She has become very easygoing and goes with us wherever we roam. Layla and I have gotten to visit my parents twice which has been so fun. She loves her grandparents very much. Eric is also so in love with his "Baby Girl." He loves to snuggle with her and maker her smile. We are just one happy family. God has really blessed us these past few months! Here are some pics.




2 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Bethany she is gorgeous. I kind of think she looks like you? I just read your story and I have the chills. I think after experiencing your own miracle hearing other people's stories is fun. Maybe I'm just a big sap now! You guys are doing an awesome job!!!

Hannah said...

I love the pictures and update! What a cute family you have! God Bless!