Saturday, June 21, 2008

What You Need to Know


So, maybe we need to catch up since I just started this blog and have missed blogging 28 years of my life!  

Well, I'm Bethany... I grew up in Grand Rapids Michigan and then moved to good ol' KC when I was a junior in high school.  After HS graduation I went to Calvary Bible College.  This is where the good stuff begins!  I met the love of my life and my bestest friend: ERIC!  We dated for 4 years and got married in 2002.  We both graduated in 2004 and have lived in the KC area together since. 

I am ... just me.  I love hang out with my family and friends, watch tv, make cards, and do pretty much anything with my Eric.  I am kinda quiet until you get to know me.  I like to make people laugh, usually with corny jokes (got that from my Dad).  

My husband, Eric, is just about the most awesome man in the entire world.  He has a big heart, loves to help people, the life of the party and always has a story to tell or something to make you laugh.  He lights up my life and holds my heart.

So, that's it for now.  Catch you later :)

1 comment:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Yeah Bethany... I'm so happy you are in my world now, that is the blogging world. We will keep in touch forever... sorry about that :)